free web tracker soliloquies: iPod Photo

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

iPod Photo


Fellow engineers at Apple developed a new iPod, featureing a color screen! The sensation I'm getting from this annoucement is as much as when GameBoy was first colorized 6 years ago. lol As I've talked about yesterday, iPod is one of my favorite "design-oriented" items I own. It's so cool and useful too! I carry around about 2000 songs on it everyday...with the new model, I would be able to carry around photographs along with music. Unfortunately, as I've also said yesterday, these cool products are costly.

The iPod model I currently own cost me 50,000 yen when I bought it 2 years ago. This new model that was released today costs 58,000 yen including tax. Yeah, like I can afford it, when I can't even bear to replace my cell phone handset that is about to fall apart any moment from now. lol

All so sudden, it was really chilly today...I could've used myself a coat. These sudden changes in temperature easily allow people to catch a cold, when a season is about to change. Believe it or not, the final due date for our theses is Friday, which is only 2 days from today. I better brace myself for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home