free web tracker soliloquies: jiyuken, handed in

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, October 29, 2004

jiyuken, handed in


The teachers finally accepted my thesis today...I've been finished for the past week and a half, but since the due date was today, I had to wait. I believe I did well enough...I'm hoping that I'll get an A+, just like this scene I saw in my dream couple of days ago. No such evaluation exists, but something close. lol

Today was filled with achievements. First, thesis, second, editing, third, painting, and last, my self-introduction in French. A nice, fulfilling day.

Weather seems to be a concern tomorrow...actually, day after tomorrow too. C'mon, brighten up, you stupid sun! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home