free web tracker soliloquies: a great day out

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, May 12, 2006

a great day out

One of the reasons why I was gloomy for the past few days is because of the dark, cloudy weather that had continued on for a while. The forecast is reporting some more additional days of cloudy weather, but fortunately, I was able to feel some warm sunshine today during daytime. For me, the weather determines the way I feel that day. I felt great today.

Classes were basically the same as any other Fridays. My fluency was unacceptable in my English class probably because of my drowsiness resulting from my international conversations I had with an Australian friend of my friend with a friend mine from the States. Also, I must not forget the fact that I had an English essay to finish for this class late night, as well.

In psychology, the professor gave the class an interesting question which will automatically give that student class credit if answered correctly. In Japanese, two characters that are used to express the word "nerve" means "God" and "path". The question asks us why this translation was adopted when Genpaku Sugita translated a Dutch book on anatomy in the 18th century.

Friday's 3rd periods are usually off for me, but I substitutionally took notes for my friend's political science class using my laptop. The class gave me a minor flashback of last year's political science class I took with all the concentration and effort I had put into it.

Last but not least, the information processing class. We used this advanced, statistical analysis software to program a few syntax to automate calculations. Was a bit interesting, but the procedures were simple and easy. In a way, my friend and I were bored to death. lol

A soliloquy. Why am I observing unintentional, coincidential "matches" when I have written it without a previous referral??


Just a day,
Just an ordinary day.
Just tryin to get by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home