free web tracker soliloquies: drunk

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

drunk

Exhaustion had prevent me from writing last night...besides, I didn't have anything to write about yesterday.

On the other hand, today was filled with fun and excitement. This morning, I went to Roppongi Hills to watch Mission Impossible III which had just premiered here in Japan. I didn't have too many chances to watch movies since last December, but the movie was filled with interesting scenes and a lot of actions that gave me a lot excitement along with thrills.

After the movie was over, we went in Soup Stock Tokyo upon her request for her first time. What surprised me there was that they had increased the variation of breads that you can choose along with your set. I was also interested with the story about the "special" membership card of Tsutaya Roppongi that seems to have existed before.

We walked from Roppongi Hills to Mita Campus of our university, along with a lot of explanations on the shops there on our way. The famous taiyaki in Azabu-Jyuban she had talked about before was delicious indeed, especially its "skin". Downtown Azabu-Jyuban was filled with interesting shops and it was an enjoyable walk despite the humidity and the temperature.

Even though things were quite fun till then, the orientation explained a lot of things which I thought were common knowledge if you have been abroad and it was quite boring, but the convivial meeting afterwards was really fun, other than the fact that I was a bit drunk from the amount of alcohol I took there.

A month left until our departure...I wish I could enjoy my trip to the utmost with 59 participants who are going along with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home