free web tracker soliloquies: independence day

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

independence day

Although it doesn't have any significance here in Japan, today was the Independence Day of the United States of America. It celebrated its 230th birthday and I can imagine everyone celebrating with fireworks and parades. Meanwhile, here in hot, humid, Japan, I had 2 French exams today in school.

Luckily or unluckily, depending on your perspective, the tests were continuous and took place two periods in a row. I think I did fairly well which is a good thing since I did put a lot of effort in studying last night. One of the exams had the exact difficulty my teacher announced prior to it and the other was easier than I had expected.

That's just about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home