free web tracker soliloquies: a bit sick

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

a bit sick

From last night, I had been experiencing minor exhaustion...there's a certain chance that I caught a cold from all the air conditioning that has surrounded me last week. Work was really tough today from the drowsiness that accompanied my medication and I made a lot of errors. Well, I've got a reasonable excuse...right? At least, I managed to stay till the end of my shift. But I do feel a lot better now than the condition I was in during work. Thanks a million!

When my father is home, we usually have feasts on Saturday night. Tonight's menu was mainly Italian and I enjoyed it really well, because I was craving for Italian for quite a while now....great dinner. According to my mother's plan, I am listed up as the driver for a shopping session in Yokohama. I do desperately want to drive, but only if I feel well tomorrow morning. Now's definitely not the right timing to be sick. I'd better go to sleep early like last night with assistance from medication. Nighty night, everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home