free web tracker soliloquies: friday

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, June 16, 2006

friday

An entry before I go to sleep.

The weather was awful this morning...like raining cats and dogs, but somehow I managed to be on time for my English class. J'adore M. McLynn, mais je ne pouvais pas gagner. I wonder why it's getting more and more difficult to gain a majority in our routine debates.

Nothing is interesting enough to write...I did begin working on my final assignment for my information processing class though. From his actions and gestures, I assume that my teacher is not too specific and is flexible, so I will try to make my presentation as unique as possible to get myself an easy A. Piece of cake.

Friday's the day of solitude, but I take this characteristic as a good thing. Time flows slowly on Fridays and I get to be really at my pace throughout the day, without interruption or interference. For now, I think I should begin working on my French...languages require a lot of time to obtain. I will try to have a head start over others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home