free web tracker soliloquies: renouce

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, June 09, 2006

renouce

There's not much to write about today...after all, it was basically an extension of yesterday. I slept through most of my classes today, taking notes whenever I felt like that information may turn out useful in the future. But, I listened to my Crime Law professor whom I adore. His classes are really understandable and are filled with funny and not-so-funny jokes.

My classes came and went normally, but after school, I had some confessions to make...not about myself, but about someone I know. This was one of the processes which is going to lead to this certain occurrence that is scheduled to take place on Monday next week.

Curious...but it would be really nice though. Honestly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home