free web tracker soliloquies: rain

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Monday, June 05, 2006

rain

Am I thinking too much again...?? Right after I thought I had began seeing faint "rays of light" through those "layers of cloud", a possible "rainfall" is about to strike me again. I have endured the raining season long enough already. Do sincerity, honesty and open-mindedness only bring misery to those who possess these values??

This observation is based on my conjecture, but from my experience, I think it's most likely. How sucky can a one's life get?? An endless fall into the abyss, I can't endure it anymore...nonetheless, this post can disappear tomorrow if my guess was wrong. Who knows. Momentarily, life sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home