free web tracker soliloquies: what is wrong with...

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

what is wrong with...

An immature retard has been sending these pointless comments up on to my Japanese blog...what is wrong with this son of a bitch?? Sure, I must admit having some responsibility over this dispute I am currently having with this bastard, but things like this do happen on the Internet where anonymity plays a vital role. This guy interpreted that his blog was the origin of the citation I had used on this entry I placed about a week ago, but it is rather unnecessary to comment on that citation based on his own perspective.

How could anyone understand others with that scarce amount of information about the writer? It's true that I may have misinterpreted this guy in the beginning from my narrow minded sight. Nevertheless, this guy doesn't have the right to keep on dragging this matter on and on, not knowing the type of person I really am. Even though I had thought that this guy shared some similarity with me, but now...he's just some fag who's trying to annoy me just for fun.

Oral communication is an incomplete method of communication. No one can ever understand one another completely via words, no matter how sympathized you are with that person. When written, the amount of understanding lowers proportionally along with the change of method. Blogs on the Internet, goes even lower than written letters, chatting or e-mail which are comparatively less direct methods of communication.

What can anyone judge about that person based on that one post? I thought I was narrow minded at first by putting that entry in the first place, but now, that idea is long gone. What would be the most effective way to repel this moron out of my blog once and for all??

I guess this again proves the mental immaturity of Japanese people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home