free web tracker soliloquies: nothing to write

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Monday, May 15, 2006

nothing to write

I haven't done anything interesting today since Mondays are reserved for work, at least for this year. What's more, I haven't done any brainstorming today that will make me blabber on for a while. So, I will abandon my freedom of expression, momentarily. Hehe.

From what I see on my schedule, I will probably have a lot to write tomorrow. Another ridiculously hectic day...phew.

It is really difficult to match timings nowadays. I used to be an available guy a week or two ago, but now, I can't take any of the actions I want to. Life is full of irony as I've mentioned quite a few times here. Here's another perfect example. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home