free web tracker soliloquies: dual

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

dual

While my will to write in my Japanese blog is diminishing, my interests toward English is greater than ever before. Believe it or not, I get about 50 access a day on my Japanese blog, but seldom receive comments. It's quite disappointing, really.

It's getting harder and harder to go to school...my everyday life is really boring. I don't have any particular interests, I don't have the money to do anything...nostalgia again. S**T.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://neveo.info/1499.html and http://google-index.info/1453.html

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home