free web tracker soliloquies: memorable day

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, June 16, 2006

memorable day

Today was an unordinary day out of my ordinary life...I came home just now, but I'm not tired at all. Although I'm not going to write anything too specific, I will just say that I was able to enjoy myself fully at this particular restaurant in Shibuya after school.

A lot of drinking and eating, but even more chatting which made time pass at the speed of light. I can't believe I was there for 6 hours...astonishing. We got there at 17 sharp and left there at 23.

I don't understand why I am even attempting to write this down using words...quite indescribable, really. The rest of this story is up to your imagination. Ta-ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home