free web tracker soliloquies: wednesday

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

wednesday

Wednesday's laziest day of the week with greatest inefficiency. I slept until noon today for some reason which made it really difficult for me to go to school, but I did anyway to at least be present at my Civil Law class. After an hour and a half long class, I came home...did those 2 hour long round trip mean anything at all? I must revitalize myself with motivation fast. Those cruel exams will come up in no time.

I met one of my friends from high school on my way home though and we were able to have some pleasant conversation for about 20 minutes onboard. Another boring entry consuming the precious space of cyberspace, but bear with me. I promise I will make an entry filled with joy and happiness tomorrow. For now, I'd better get working on my English assignment...ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home