free web tracker soliloquies: tsuyu

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, June 09, 2006

tsuyu

Finally, the Meteorological Agency officially declared the beginning of "tsuyu", or the rainy season in Kanto Region. The weather was awful this spring, so this declaration doesn't really have any significance other than the source of the rain we already had been receiving.

From all the unnecessary delays and mismatching departures of public transportation this morning, I assumed that some unknown force was interfering my way to school. With an addition of my class schedule today, this unfortunate, time consuming way to school made me go home and sleep instead. I really favor my English class on Friday mornings, so it would have been nice if I was able to make it on time.

But, I did make another attempt to get to school, to arrive just in time for my fourth period. Yes, my second period was temporary cancelled and I don't have classes on third periods from the beginning...so, it was a wasteful day, I guess.

What is this feeling inside me??All I need if time, perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home