free web tracker soliloquies: damn

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

damn

For the first time in 3 years, I went to get myself an oral check-up at a dentist nearby. This dental clinic is the closest "commercial" facility to my house and I was surprised by its closeness since today was my first time there. I didn't have any conscious disorder at all, but I went there to make sure my teeth are all right for my summer school program. The result was better than expected...no cavities. Yay!

After that, I temporarily went home and spent some time there. I found this sheet music of Linkin Park's "Numb" online and I guess I worked on it for about an hour on the piano.

I left my home at around 12:20 to have just enough time to shop for some necessary commodities before class. I haven't went shopping since last February when I was in New York and I missed it so much. Like always, I went around many shops located around Yokohama Station and compared the line-ups of all the shops I know. Ultimately, I bought myself a pair of pants and 2 shirts. Quite satisfying, really...I assume I was able to have a productive day today, other than the fact that I missed my class. Somehow, even though my shopping began in Yokohama, I ended up in Minatomirai.

No...please don't ask me why. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home