free web tracker soliloquies: sunday

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Monday, June 19, 2006

sunday

They have done it again...it was an awful, uninteresting match. They had so many chances, but they never succeeded to make that one, necessary goal. What's more, they allowed the Croatians to advance way too many times, further emphasizing their exhaustion. Shame, shame.

Other than that, today was "La Fete de Pere", or in English, Father's Day. Technically, it was more like...chores' day for me. My parents used me for various chores and I ended up making 3 round trips to the station; to pick up my grandfather, to drop off my grandfather and to pick up my sister. But I had sake from lunch time along with the family get together and some nice cuisine that came with it...no, it's probably the other way around. lol

Anyway, I am so fed up with the indecisiveness of our national team. Our next match is with Brazil and the only way for us to advance into the tournament is for us to win. Possibility? Don't even think about it...not a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home