free web tracker soliloquies: moved

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

moved

At the moment, it's most likely that studying French is the thing I am supposed to be doing, but I must not be lazy with English either. It was an awkward day at work today, since they had moved my office from one side of the building to the other in a way I had written about yesterday.

First of all, the whole layout was different and I had difficulty finding where things were. Secondly, my PC was re-setup and all the settings were initialized. And last, but not least, my boss made me do stuff I usually don't do at my current work. He made me sort out the cardboard boxes that were randomly placed in our new office and afterwards, I opened them up to neatly organize them into the shelves along with some other young colleagues. A bit surprising, but wasn't that tiring either.

Now, its past midnight...must get back to studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home