free web tracker soliloquies: move

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

move

For some reason, my office was filled with cardboard boxes when I first went in this morning. At the morning meeting, my boss told everyone that the office was going to be relocated to the opposite side of the building. I've been told that my office had previously been located there, so I wonder why the company is using all the time and resources to move it back and forth, but I hope our new office which we are going to use from tomorrow has much more hospitality.

Work was a bit busier than usual today, but I think I was able to manage everything without a fuss. Even though it was a bit busier, I was fighting against drowsiness which constantly arose within my mind. Those coffee candies served me well and I was pretty awake when I had them.

During dinner, I was surprised by the fact that my mother partially noticed something I had never told her. This was not the first of this type of case, but her instinct is astonishing. Nevertheless, I am a lot better at hiding stuff nowadays, so I call it even...for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home