free web tracker soliloquies: past 2am

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, July 07, 2006

past 2am

Finally, after hours of struggle, I have successfully completed my assignment I was talking about yesterday. I think I have had enough English for a while, but it's probably my one and only sales point, so I must brush it up as much as possible.

Fortunately, I was able to finish making a debate that required an analysis of huge amount of information which was an attempt I have never done before, but upon completion, I think I had reconfirmed the advancement in my English skills. A lot more vocabularies came out smoothly when I made that paper and that effect can be seen when I'm type this blog as well

It was my mother's XXth birthday today and in the midst of an assignment rush, I tried to celebrate it as much as I can with a complementary gift of expensive cakes and olives she adore upon her request. Although she hadn't requested any other gifts besides these, from her reaction, I assume that I was able to satisfy her just enough to make her feel like a birthday girl for the day.

Anyway, I can't wait till Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home