free web tracker soliloquies: an another step up

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Monday, July 10, 2006

an another step up

Remember how I wrote about my "promotion" at work yesterday? Before I even got to exercise that new authorization I got yesterday, my boss gave me another training session today at work which is even more of a hassle. There is this ordering form that is specifically designed to ship products directly to patients instead of eye doctors/lens shops. Obviously, from this passage, you can probably understand the fact that you must manually enter addresses, one after another, in order to achieve this objective.

Today, along with few of my colleagues at work, my boss taught me how to handle this type of ordering form. Additionally, today was my first weekday with the new authorization I had been talking about. The result...busy, tiring day with a lot of errors and mistakes. I felt like I was a beginner again, back to those old days when I knew nothing about my current job.

Nevertheless, all days are filled with positive and negative elements. If this element is considered negative, the positive element was that I was able to tell my "a bit scary" boss about my summer school program without any trouble...phew.

According to my plans, tomorrow's a day out in Harajuku. This may sound like an act people usually don't do before exams. True, but I'm going there to study. Persuaded? lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home