free web tracker soliloquies: a step up

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Monday, July 10, 2006

a step up

Believe it or not, I ended up waking up at 13:30 today, presumably from all the drunken fun yesterday. I had work from 15:00 in Yokohama which means that I must take the 14:08 train to be there on time. Yes, I could've been late even though the shift began from a time that's usually considered impossible to be late of.

At work today, my boss gave me another step up, authorizing me to input these special types of ordering forms. This significantly increases the amount of work on weekdays(not on Sundays), so it wasn't that difficult today, but I have always observed how everyone was really busy on this certain time period of the day on weekdays.

Back home, I ended up talking on MSN with various people until 3:00 in the morning and it was a bit awkward and busy, but was quite fulfilling indeed. Yes, the posted time of this entry's been manipulated. Oh well. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home