free web tracker soliloquies: ireland

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

ireland

The exam week has ended for all students in Keio today. For all of you who had their final exam(s) today...otsukaresama!

As for me, I was in the university media center the whole day along with who others, trying to plan out our trip to Ireland we are going to take during our stay in Cambridge. Using the web, I researched and calculated the necessary time and fee to get there. Although some people have cancelled their participation from its price tag, I am really looking forward to this trip to a country I have never been to before. Only if the U.K. had introduced Euro within its borders...I may have had a lot easier time converting the currencies. Oh well. It was a tiring, but a fulfilling day for me since I am fond of planning stuff for some reason. I hope all goes well with the lodging reservation and the payment. Wish me luck.

That conversation was quite blushing, but I have absolutely no doubt about those feelings I listed up. Man...I am one, happy guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home