free web tracker soliloquies: this week

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

this week

I was going to update my blog last night, but I had trouble connecting to the service. It's been a while since I updated this blog previously...well, not really, but it sure feels that way since I had been updating it everyday for quite a while now.

To be honest, it had been a tough week. I have never studied that hard ever before to prepare myself for an exam of any sort, including my high school entrance exam. The Civil Law exams were really tough because of its complicated nature and the volume of stuff I had to study. I think I did fairly well...at least well enough for the result to reflect the amount of effort I had placed.

During the past three days, I had Criminal Law, Constitutional Law and Economic Science exams as well. They were a bit less tough than the Civil Law classes, but there still is a certain possibility of myself failing Constitutional Law for my second time because of an evil nature of the professor. Damn him.

With 5 days of exam week left, I have 3 more subjects I must take care of. I presume that they are a lot less difficult that the ones I have already went through, but you never know. For now, I feel liberated from the pressure of the Civil Law classes.

I assume that no one from my university is looking at this page, but if anyone is, or anyone from any other universities that are in the midst of an examination period...I wish you best of luck on all of your exams. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home