free web tracker soliloquies: way too hot

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, July 14, 2006

way too hot

According to the forecast or "backcast" in this case, the temperature went up to 33C today. This number may not sound high to some people, but with humidity in place, you can probably understand why I am this disgusted about it.

It was hot since morning today and this made me think of skipping school, but I somehow managed to control this desire and forcefully brought myself to school for some classes that were irrelevant to the upcoming exams.

I basically devoted myself to studying throughout the day, even when I was in class. As a result, I got a lot done...I think. I remained efficient throughout the day, especially after class in the media center. That weird music has got to go...I stayed there until its closing hour and it was an interesting experience, being able to witness an exodus-like flow of students out of the campus.

Although I was able to accomplish a lot today, I have failed to throw away a profound, leftover bag of marshmallows in one of the garbage cans (or rubbish bins) on my way home. Oops, I did it again...I guess I never learn. Well, at least I'm a good fellow! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home