free web tracker soliloquies: liberation

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

liberation

The testing period's finally over and my summer vacation has begun! My anticipation toward this summer vacation's probably greater than any other summer vacations in the past, all because of my month long visit to Britain. To be honest, I can't deny it's expensiveness, but it's probably going to be worth the price. A lot of plans...I can't wait!

But prior to my departure, I am going to be a workaholic to make the money I can spend in U.K. This week is probably going to be longer and tougher than the exam period itself, but I must bear all the labor-goodness that is attributed with this work week.

For now, I need some sleep...actually, a lot of sleep. The time I finally got to sleep last night was 5, in the morning. Tomorrow's going to be my first, direct step toward Britain and I'm probably going to plan my trip to Ireland which I am planning on making during my visit there. This planning stage should fulfill my anticipation temporarily. Nightie night, for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home