free web tracker soliloquies: i'm back

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

i'm back

Those happy days in Britain are now over and I have returned to Japan, back to reality. My stay in Cambridge was like a dream...although I was able to enjoy every single elements that composed this program, for some reason, it seems quite difficult for me to think that I was actually living in Cambridge for a month until the day before yesterday with fantastic mates!

This summer I was able to spend with those fellows is probably one of the best ones yet and it probably will remain one of the most memorable ones as well. For now, I am enjoying my leeway at home, but workaholic weeks are upcoming and this gap would probably seem quite tough for me to adjust. I am planning to open some sort of a social meeting in a month or so. So tempting...I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home