free web tracker soliloquies: november 28th

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

november 28th

Two months have passed since my last update and the year is about to end. Unbelievable. This lack of updates can probably be used to prove how hectic I was during this period. From dating to industry talks in Mita, I moved around Tokyo and Kanagawa prefectures, attempting to gain some meaningful experiences.

If my memory is correct, I remember establishing this blog as a place to exercise my English writing skills. By doing this, I should be able to prevent all my vocabularies from leakage...like personal information nowadays. Indeed, I have this feeling that I have lost some fluency with my English, since all I have done in the past 2 months was the routine essay writing for my English class. Although this assignment is useful to brush up my English, its insufficient volume was the reason why I decided to continue blogging in English. My assumption tells me that now is the time I should restart blogging in English. So here I am, back on cyberspace, yapping about insignificant events and stuff.

So...here goes nothing. Today was sort of like a "back-to-school" day for all the Keio students, since Mita Festival was being held in Keio University this week. As for me, with no particular event to participate, I used this free time to visit a few places and to gain some extra pocket money. It was like any other Tuesdays with the French classes with one exception: Civil Law class was canceled again!

With 90 minutes of spare time that came without advance, I played video game with my classmates at one of my friends' house in Hiyoshi. Time flew after I took my shoes off there and it was quite dark out when we all left. I can't specifically remember when I previously was that into video gaming, but I can say one thing for sure. Nintendo 64 RULES!! lol

Constitution class was also canceled on my own account. Sorry, folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home