free web tracker soliloquies: united arrows

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

united arrows

Lately, it is getting more and more difficult for me to participate in some meaningless lectures I have applied to this semester. Concentration of these classes on Wednesday and some other favorable factors rewrites the fundamental reason for me, a student, to go to school. Although I did make a visit to Hiyoshi, I had achieved nothing academically. Nonetheless, according to the forecast, today was supposedly the last day with sufficient sun and warmth, so I guess my judgment was correct.

After having a delayed lunch at Yottekoya in Hiyoshi, I went to Yokohama to rendezvous with my mother for some Christmas shopping. There are two occasions a year where my mother buys me clothes; summer and winter which overlaps with my parents' "bonus" seasons.

I brought my mother to Lumine in Yokohama. I had always favored United Arrows for its line of clothings which usually matches with my taste. Strangely, for some reason, I am not as attracted to their selection this year, so I made my purchase at United Arrows Green Label and Beams instead. It is quite strange for me to wander around for clothes like this, but the research I had done in Machida came in handy.

In total, my mother bought me two pairs of pants and a sweater-like shirt. I may look quite different with this coordination, but I am satisfied with this change of image, since the majority of the clothings I wore previously were composed of dark colors. A fresh new start...I can't wait to expand my collection, with a different attribution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home