free web tracker soliloquies: another es

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

another es

It's well past midnight...well, this "morning"'s entry can take the role of being today's post.

It was a hectic morning. 2.5 hour long sleep was definitely insufficient to keep my mind going through another day. But I can be confident that I had lived through that fierce battle against NRI's entry sheet. Their assignment was for me to write a 2 pages long self promotion paper. This may sound simple, but it did require a lot of effort. Nevertheless, I hope I had managed to send it in before their deadline tomorrow, I mean today. That lady at the Queen's Square post office had better done her job correctly...

Other that that, it was an another dull, boring day at work. Today was a bit busier than usual; more incoming orders and a newcomer's training session had taken significant amount of work hours away from the mainstream operations.

Back home, I had made my entry into JP Morgan and took two web tests: one for JP Morgan and an another for Morgan Stanley. Morgan Stanley's test was unbelievably difficult. I am pretty sure that I have failed it. I wonder what Goldman Sachs' test is going to be like...JP Morgan's test was a bit more milder, in terms of difficulty.

Last but not least, a technical difficulty that arose in my girlfriend's MSN connection had given me a great opportunity to reunite with my American friends online on AIM. This best friend of mine rang me on AIM and we've been talking ever since. Isn't is nice to have friends abroad? I must make another attempt to visit my hometown next summer. This sort of goal is one of the main elements that keeps my motivation strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home